|Title||Ex. VAT||Inc. VAT||Qty||Buy|
|Product Code: SL-T300-T1940|
Superior Traditional Levels
The Superior Traditional range of I beam levels are the perfect addition to any professional tradesmen’s tool kit. Manufactured in Britain from a single piece extrusion of heavy-duty aluminum in Somerset, these expertly crafted levels are coupled with shockproof vials that are machined into the levels and set in treated, lacquered wooden Iroko stocks - resulting in a durable, very attractive finish.
- FREE ENGRAVING: 15 characters of free engraving are provided for your name or business name. Simply add exactly how you would like it to appear (lower/UPPERCASE, etc) to the ‘Special Requests’ box in Step 3 of the Checkout.
- Jacks Joinery
- I CONSTRUCTION
- David Smith
- Individual level calibration carried out at manufacturing - this results in a better than 0.4mm per Mt tolerance; one of the most accurate ranges of levels on the market.
- Engineered in Somerset, Britain by a passionate and extremely talented family business.
- Only top-quality materials are used resulting in a perfect finish every time.
Full Lifetime Guarantee:
- Each Superior Level is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration. Return the tool to place of purchase for replacement if warranty applies. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which vary.
- Looking to get your level re-calibrated or even refurbished? We offer a re-calibration service and refurbishment for Superior Levels which can include replacement vials should they be needed, price on application. Your level will need to be sent off for any services to be carried out. Contact us for more information via 01283 558313.