|Product Code: DW717XPS-GB|
DeWalt DW717XPS Mitre Saw 240V
DeWalt DW717XPS 250mm Compound Slide Mitre Saw 240V has a cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0-60 degrees left and 0-50 degrees right. While the grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications.
The mitre saws large dual sliding fence gives maximum support when cutting large material at any angle. The saws linear horizontal rails utilise bronze guides to provide maximum precision when cutting materials up to 320mm wide.
Quick release bevel setting on the DW717XPS provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 48 degrees left and right. This impressive machine features the XPS shadow line cut indicator to provide fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for greater cutting efficiency.
The DeWalt compound Slide Mitre Saw is supplied with a TCT tooth blade, blade spanner, dust bag and material clamp.
DeWalt DW717XPS Mitre Saw 240V Specification
- Power Input 1675 Watts
- Power Output 750 Watt
- Blade Speed 4000 rpm
- Blade Diameter 250 mm
- Blade Bore 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity 48/48 degrees
- Mitre Capacity [right/left] 50/60 degrees
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 302x88mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 320x76mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 213x88mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 226x76mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 302x58mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 320x50mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45° 226x50mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws] 152mm
- Weight 23kg
- Depth 541mm
- Length 718mm
- Height 442mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Cutting Wood 2.3m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) 1.5m/s²
- Sound Power 99dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty 3dB(A)
- Sound Pressure 91dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty 3dB(A)