|Title||Ex. VAT||Inc. VAT||Qty||Buy|
|Product Code: OX-Speedskim-SF-Rules|
Ox Tools Speedskim SF Fine Finishing Rules enable you to achieve a superior finish with a variety of different materials thanks to their ultra-fine 0.3mm thick stainless steel blades - they're perfect for all gypsum based finishing plasters (hand & sprayed) plus jointing systems and compounds.
Suitable for use with the following plasters & drwall compounds:
- British Gypsum thistle multi-finish & board finish
- British Gypsum thistle universal one coat
- British Gypsum new thistle magnetic plaster
- British Gypsum thistle spray finish
- British Gypsum Easi-Fill
- British Gypsum ready mixed joint cement
- Gyproc ProMix lite
- Knauf MP finish
- Knauf MP75
- Knauf drywall joint filler compounds
- Knauf joint cement easy sand - lite
- Lafarge one coat systems
- Lafarge rapid Coat compound systems
About Ox Tools Speedskim
Speedskim is the new and revolutionary tool system designed to increase metreage output and enhance quality of finish - whilst significantly reducing the harmful effects of fatigue & RSI.
This plastering rule is designed to take replacement blades (additional blades are sold separately), this system ensures a smooth blade change. Can be used with a universal pole attachment (not included but sold separately) to help you access high or difficult to reach areas.
Images shown for illustration purposes