DeWalt BRUSHLESS Wrench - Bare Unit
DeWalt's DCF899HN is a body only 18V BRUSHLESS 1/2 inch Impact Wrench - this powerful high torque cordless tool delivers up to 1625Nm of breakaway torque for removing the tightest of bolts - while 950Nm of torque and 2400 impacts per minute allow for rapid fastening.
This brushless cordless tool is fitted with a powerful fan cooled motor and has 3x speed and torque settings - plus it also has a 13mm square drive with detent pin and an integral LED light.
DeWalt DCF899HN 18V Impact Wrench Specification
- Max. Torque 950Nm
- Breakaway Torque 1625Nm
- Power Output 610Watt
- No Load Speed 0-400/1200/1900rpm
- Impacts per Minute 0-2400ipm
- Max. Bolt Diameter M20
- Bit Holder 1/2"
- Weight 3.3kg
- Length 224mm
- Height 278mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Impact 13m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) 5.9m/s²
- Sound Pressure 101dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty 3dB(A)
- Sound Power 112dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty 3dB(A)