DeWALT DCS438E2T-GB 18V XR Brushless 76mm Cut Off Saw 2x Compact Powerstack Battery Kit
The DeWALT DCS438E2T-GB 18V XR Brushless 76mm Cut Off Saw is DeWALT's latest cutting power tool that is perfectly suited for a range of users and applications. Designed from the ground up, this new 76mm Cut Off Saw is incredibly lightweight and features DeWALT's all-new Brushless motor that is capable of producing class-leading 550W of cutting power in either forward and reverse at full speeds - ideal for diverting sparks when working in confined spaces.
What's new and improved on the DeWALT DCS438 18V XR Brushless 76mm Cut Off Saw?
- Best-in-class 22mm depth of cut that increases the application possibilities from just one power tool.
- Forward and reverse blade directions allows for quick and simple changes - perfect to diverting sparks when working in confined spaces
- Tool-free Adjustable Dust Guard that removes harmful dust and debris, includes a depth gauge for accurate cutting and features DeWALT's signature Airlock Connector that ensures compatibility with DeWALT dust extractors.
- All-new, ultra-compact brushless motor that is capable of producing 550W of cutting power from a cordless power tool.
- A single finger trigger switch provides maximum comfort when cutting for long periods of time - ideal for right or left-handed users.
- Super bright LED work light directly illuminates the workpiece area to help increase visibility in confined spaces when visibility isn't a luxury.
- Lanyard-ready connections provides the ability to attach your favourite lanyard to save accidentally dropping the power tool and is a must-have when working at height.
- A dropped battery foot provides you with more space to work and won't interfere with your wrists when working - a common problem with cordless cut off tools
- Adjustable detent guard allows for quick, tool-free guard repositioning to allow you to adjust to the application you're working on.
- Tool Connect Chip Pocket provides the ability to attach a DeWALT Tool Connect Module (not included) to the Cut Off Tool that can manage the tool via the DeWALT Tool Connect App.
- Sheet metal
- Cable trays
- Fibre cement boards
- Fibreglass and plastic sheets
- Threaded rod
What Makes The DeWALT Compact Powerstack Battery Pack So Special?
- The stacked pouch cell battery technology provides a low impedance construction meaning that the rate of flow of electrons is much higher thanks to the innovative internal pouch battery connectors and electrodes providing a greater surface area vs a traditional cylindrical battery cell type.
- A low impedance construction translates into much higher max watts out, providing more power to your power tools and unlocking the 18V power tool potential to new heights - increasing the application speed significantly.
- Stacked pouch cell batteries also benefit from superior thermal performance vs cylindrical batteries. This ultimately increases battery durability, improves the cycle life and results in a much greater return on investment for your kit.
- 25% more compact, 15% less weight and a unique rubber overmold as a complete battery pack vs a DeWALT DCB183 18V 2.0Ah Battery Pack
- Compatible with all DeWALT 18V XR Power Tools
- DeWALT 3 Year Guarantee - register within 4 weeks of purchase
What's in the box?
- 1x DeWALT DCS438E2T-GB 18V XR Brushless 76mm Cut Off Saw
- 2x DeWALT DCBP034-XJ 18V XR Compact Powerstack Battery Pack
- 1x DeWALT DCB1102 18V XR Compact Powerstack Charger
- 1x DeWALT Tool-Free Cutting Guard with Airlock Connector
- 1x DeWALT 75mm Diamond Multi-Material cutting disk
- Suitable for cutting a wide range of materials including: drywall, cement board, PVC, plastics, fibre glass and some metals
- 1x DeWALT 75mm Diamond Continuous Tile Blade
- Suitable for dry and wet cutting all types of tile and ceramics
- 3x DeWALT 75mm Bonded Abrasive Cutting Wheels
- Suitable for general cutting applications in stainless steel, ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- 1x DeWALT TSTAK Carry Case
- Voltage: 18V
- Power: 550W
- Disc Diameter: 76mm
- Depth of Cut: 22mm
- Spindle thread: 10mm
- No Load Speed: 20,000RPM
- Weight: 0.80KG - Body Only
Here's what DeWALT say about their new DCS438E2T-GB Cut Off Saw:
"Cut a wide range of materials with the 18V XR Cut Off Tool. With a no-load speed of 20,000 rpm, this durable tool is designed to cut through a variety of materials like metal, tile, stone, plastic, and drywall/fibre cement. With both forward and reverse capability, you can conveniently change the direction of the cut depending on the application. The included dust shroud with adjustable shoe and AirLock connection allows for convenient attachment to DEWALT extractors, while the integrated LED lets you work in dark spaces. POWERSTACK batteries deliver 50% more power** with a 25% smaller** footprint and work with all the 18V XR tools you already have.
** Regarding 50% more power: vs. DCB183 battery, not in application. Regarding 25% smaller pack and more compact: footprint vs. DCB183 battery. Regarding our lightest and most powerful: vs. DEWALT 18V XR batteries 2Ah or lower. Regarding 2x lifetime: charge cycles vs DCB183 battery."
|Release Date||31 Aug 2022|