DeWalt XR FlexVolt Battery Promotion
FREE DeWalt XR FlexVolt Battery When You Buy Any DeWalt XR FlexVolt Kit and Register Your Tool At MyDeWalt
Check out the range of DeWalt XR FlexVolt Kits HERE!
We won't lie, there is a little bit of fine print to the promotion however we've put together a great step-by-step guide for you to follow so you can get your hands on your free DeWalt XR FlexVolt 6.0Ah battery as soon as possible.
- Check out the great range of DeWalt XR FlexVolt power tools available HERE, pick your kit of choice, head over to the checkout and complete your order - thanks in advance!
- Once you've got your hands on your fancy new DeWalt XR FlexVolt power tool kit, keep it close by (you'll need the serial numbers) and go to DeWalt's website to register your kit on their 'MyDeWalt' page. This also extends the guarantee of your DeWalt tools to 3 years.
- Click on the 'Create Account' button and follow the steps to create your account and claim your free DeWalt XR FlexVolt battery. You'll need to upload a copy of your receipt - we recommend taking a picture or using the digital receipt we email you when you purchase from TW Wholesale LTD.
- That's it! Done! You might receive an email to confirm the next steps of the claim process but you can expect to receive your free battery within 30 days from the date you submit your claim. Easy peasy!
For any extra information regarding the DeWalt XR FlexVolt Free Battery promotion, please go to www.dewalt.co.uk where you'll find everything you need to answer any questions you might have.
Additionally, feel free to get in contact with us too by visiting our Contact Us page: www.twwholesale.co.uk.
Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for the Promotion, participants must purchase a DEWALT XR FlexVolt 54V kit (T2) with 2 x batteries and charger (new, not second hand) or a DEWALT XR FlexVolt 54V outdoor product between the 16th September 2019 and the 18th October 2019. Claims for products purchased before or after this promotional period will be deemed invalid.
Participants must provide proof of purchase and submit their claim online. In any event, the last date for registration will be 25th October 2019.
Purchase Period 16/09/2019 – 18/10/2019 Claim Deadline 25/10/2019 While stocks last, maximum redemption 2000 units
Terms & Conditions
Promotion Period: 16th September 2019 and the 18th October 2019
Claim deadline: 25th October 2019
1. The FLEXVOLT Battery Redemption promotion (hereafter referred to as the “Promotion”) is promoted by DEWALT UK & ROI, a division of Stanley Black & Decker whose registered address is 270 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX, UK (the “Promoter”).
The Promotion is applicable to UK & ROI residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. In order to qualify for the Promotion, participants must purchase a DEWALT XR FLEXVOLT 54V kit (T2) with 2 x batteries and charger (new, not second hand) or a DEWALT XR FlexVolt 54V outdoor product between the 16th September 2019 and the 18th October 2019. Claims for products purchased before or after this promotional period will be deemed invalid.
3. Specific Seller Exclusions: Products purchased from eBay, whether listed as new or otherwise, will not be eligible for this Promotion. Products purchased from third party sellers on Amazon (i.e. not from Amazon directly) whether fulfilled by Amazon or not, will not be eligible for this Promotion. Please check with your retailer for further information to avoid disappointment.
4. Products must be purchased within the UK or Republic Of Ireland from a participating retailer and must have been supplied and distributed to retailers by DEWALT UK. Please check with your retailer for further information to avoid disappointment.
The ONLY Qualifying Products are DCK2055T2T-GB, DCK2056T2T-GB, DCK2057T2T-GB, DCS575T2-GB, DCS576T2-GB, DCS577T2-GB, DCS388T2-GB, DCG414T2-GB, DCS397T2-GB, DCS7485T2-GB, DCS777T2-GB, DCS778T2-GB, DCS520T2-GB, DCH333X2-GB, DCH334X2-GB, DCH481X2-GB, DCH733X2-GB, DHS780T2-GB, DCD240X2-GB, DCC1054T2-GB, DCS690X2-GB, DCV586MT2-GB, DCM5713X1-GB, DCM571X1-GB, DCM572X1-GB, DCM575X1-GB, DCK2033X2-GB, DCH323T2-GB, DCG200T2-GB, DCH773Y2-GB, DCS727T2-GB and DCK357T2-GB, excluding DCD996X1-GB. Any other derivatives including bare units (‘N’ versions) will not be accepted.
5. The redemption product is a DEWALT DCB546 54/18V 6Ah XR FlexVolt battery. No cash alternative is available for this Promotion. The redemption product is not transferable and we will not refund or exchange the redeemed product.
6. To qualify for the Promotion participants must complete the online registration form via MyDEWALT available at www.DEWALT.co.uk and upload a copy of their full purchase receipt. Participants must ensure that their purchase receipt includes both the date of purchase and model purchased.
7. The last date for registration will be 25th October 2019.
8. The Promoter will not process a claim if participant cannot provide an image of the purchase receipt.
9. Participants must keep the Qualifying Product for a period of at least 28 days from the date of purchase. If the Qualifying Product is returned within this period, the Promoter will be entitled to claim back the redeemed product.
10. Participants who are unable to upload the supporting documentation to verify their claim may send their printed claim form with a photocopy of their full purchase receipt (The Promoter will not return original documentation) and an image of their product barcode to the address below by 25th October 2019.
DEWALT UK FLEXVOLT REDEMPTION
270 Bath Road
11. Only one claim per product and per person and household will be accepted. ONLY the first valid product purchased will be eligible for redemption.
12. Upon submission of their claim form participants will be sent an email to confirm the next steps of the claim process. The information will be verified and the redemption product maybe subject to change.
13. Please allow 30 days from the date the Promoter receive the claim and all supporting documentation to receive the redeemed product. Where the Promoter is unable to meet this deadline participants will be informed of the timeframe within which the redeemed product will be expected to be received. If the redeemed product has not been received within 30 days from the date of the confirmation email, participants are invited to contact the Promoter, using the contact details above, no later than 35 days after the claim submission. Regrettably claims pursued after this time will not be accepted.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all claims to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid or repetitive claims including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that it did not return the product within the period of 30 days from the date of delivery.
15. Claims for returned products, bad faith or fraudulent entries will be invalidated.
16. The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs the participant to enter in the Promotion. Claims made by fax, telephone or email, will not be accepted. Illegible incomplete or altered claim forms will be deemed void, as will claim forms not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending of your online registration. Incomplete registrations will not be processed.